Would you like to be part of a fast-growing COME Collaboration community and contribute to promoting our global osteopathic profession?
BeCOME a member!
Your membership will help promote osteopathic science and critical thinking. You will also have access to several additional benefits, including:
- Opportunities for self-development by actively participating in national and international projects, including research, clinical-related and humanitarian projects;
- Gaining access to a broad community to help you in your clinical and scientific research activities;
- Sharing of skills and knowledge through our community of osteopathic and healthcare professionals;
- Registration discount on conferences, training courses, webinars and much more;
- Access to our digital communication channels such as slack for community discussions;
- Access to benefits from the Techsoup network (www.techsoup.it);
- Access to easy, organised and practical consultation of different scientific resources, including publications, articles.
- Access to “COME Voucher”: annual fee discounts according to the time spent within the Foundation as member
Becoming a Member is easy:
- Fill out the registration form in all its parts.
- Upload the signed NDA document
- Pay the annual membership fee (valid for the calendar year)
* Are you a working professional? The annual fee is 150.00 euros;
Are you a student? The annual fee is 50.00 euros – NOTE: please attach the university certificate of attendance to the registration form.
A special request for discount can be submitted to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org for motivated financial reasons such as sick or parental leave.