INFORMATION PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(ART. 13 and 14 EU REG. 2016/679)
For the purposes set out in the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals and with regard to the processing of personal data, I inform you that the processing of personal data provided by you and acquired by the Non-Profit Foundation COME COLLABORATION will be processed in compliance with the legislation provided for by the aforementioned Regulation in compliance the consequent rights and obligations and that:
- a) PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The processing is aimed solely at the correct and complete performance of the statutory activities which include research activities and statistical purposes.
The general statute of the Foundation can be directly consulted online at the following link: http://www.comecollaboration.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/03/1.COME_COLL_statuto_IT.pdf
- b) METHODS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The treatment is carried out through operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic tools and consists in the collection, registration, organization, anonymization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use in interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The treatment is carried out by the owner and by the persons in charge expressly authorized by the owner.
- c) PROVISION OF DATA AND REFUSAL
The provision of common, sensitive personal data is necessary for the purposes of carrying out the activities referred to in point a) and the refusal by the interested party to provide personal data makes it impossible to carry out the activity referred to in point a)
- d) COMMUNICATION OF DATA
The anonymized personal data can only be disclosed by the persons in charge of the processing and can be communicated for the purposes referred to in point a) to external collaborators to all subjects whose communication is necessary for the correct performance of the professional assignment and for the purposes referred to in point a) Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
- e) TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Personal data may be transferred to countries of the European Union or to countries other than those of the European Union or to an international organization, within the scope of the purposes referred to in point a). It will be communicated to the interested party whether or not there is an adequacy decision of the EU Commission.
- f) DATA CONSERVATION
The data is kept for the period necessary to carry out the statutory activities and in any case not exceeding ten years.
- g) HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is the Non-Profit Foundation COLLABORATION in the person of the President and Legal Representative D.O. Francesco Cerritelli based in Pescara at Via Venezia, 7 65121 PESCARA - Italy (Tax Code 91128450680).
The person in charge of data processing is Mrs. Carlotta Lalla.
It should be noted that with reference to the Foundation's projects, the data may be collected by the Team at the head of the project or by collaborators involved in any capacity.
- h) DIRITTI DELL’INTERESSATO
The interested party has the right:
- access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition to the processing of data
- to obtain without hindrance from the data controller the data in a structured format of common use and readable by an automatic device to transmit them to another data controller
- to revoke the consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent acquired before the revocation
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised by written communication to be sent also by simple email or to all addresses available at the following link http://www.comecollaboration.org/it/contatti/
In consideration of the activities of the COME Collaboration Foundation onlus, it declares to comply punctually with the regulatory provisions pursuant to art. 89 of EU Regulation 2016/679 "Guarantees and exceptions relating to processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes (C33, C156-C163)" which reports:
- Processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes is subject to adequate guarantees for the rights and freedoms of the data subject, in accordance with this regulation. These guarantees ensure that technical and organizational measures have been put in place, in particular in order to guarantee compliance with the principle of data minimization. Such measures may include pseudonymisation, provided that the purposes in question can be achieved in this way. If they can be achieved through further processing that does not allow or no longer allows the data subject to be identified, these purposes must be achieved in this way.
- If personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, Union or Member State law may provide for exceptions to the rights referred to in Articles 15, 16, 18 and 21, subject to the conditions and the guarantees referred to in paragraph 1 of this article, to the extent that these rights risk making it impossible or seriously prejudicing the achievement of the specific purposes and such exceptions are necessary for the achievement of said purposes.
- If personal data are processed for archiving purposes in the public interest, Union or Member State law may provide for exceptions to the rights referred to in articles 15, 16, 18, 19, 20 and 21, without prejudice to the conditions and guarantees referred to in paragraph 1 of this article, insofar as these rights risk making it impossible or seriously prejudicing the achievement of the specific purposes and such exceptions are necessary for the achievement of said purposes.
- If the processing referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 serves at the same time for another purpose, the exceptions shall apply only to the processing for the purposes referred to in the same paragraphs.
The Foundation announces that the data collected during a specific scientific research may be used only for the purposes described in the research and not used and even less reused for other scientific or other purposes.
The interested party declares to have received the above information and to have carefully read the statute of the Foundation.
In particular, having been informed:
- the identity of the data controller,
- the identity of the Data Protection Officer,
- the extent / manner in which the processing takes place,
- the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended,
- the right to withdraw consent,
pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 7 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679, to the processing of personal data in the manner and within the limits set out in the attached information.
The interested party expressly declares to have read and accepted the provisions of the last paragraph relating to art. 89 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
To download the EU Regulation 2016/679 see the following link: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
For further information about personal data protection, please contact: email@example.com