SUBMISSION DEADLINE JULY 15, 2019
Participation to the conference will be permitted to studies containing original material in osteopathic research. The Scientific Advisory Board will be responsible of abstracts acceptance or rejection as well as type of presentation.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Please submit abstract according to the relevant indications.
- Maximum length of the text is 500 words excluding title, authors and affiliations.
- must ensure at least one registration and presentation of the research at the conference must give their consent, as
- part of the process of submission, to publication of abstracts are responsible for the unity and veracity of research and
- are responsible for any data posted must also ensure that the research presented is in accord with ethical principles
- governing research on animals and humans, as well as (where applicable) the Declaration of Helsinki.
The Scientific Advisory Board reserves the right to contact the author or the institution for any clarification during the process of reviewing and before the final decision.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
Abstracts should use the following structured format:
- Type of research
- Case report
- Randomized clinical trials should respect all guidelines requested from CONSORT checklist
- Qualitative and mixed method studies
Submit your abstract through the online procedure. For assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Process of Scientific Review
The Scientific Advisory Board, is composed by researchers, clinical specialists and clinical osteopaths. Abstracts will be reviewed by at least 3 members of the Scientific Board.
The selection will be based on several criteria: scientific relevance, evidence of results presented, pertinence of the hypothesis, consistency of methods applied and reliability to clinical aspect.
The Scientific Board will decide which abstracts will be presented during the conference. The best abstracts will be rewarded to be presented as oral during the conference. All other accepted abstracts will be presented as poster.
All accepted abstracts will be published on the official website and on proceedings book of the conference.
Authors will be notified of acceptance by the 9th of July 2019 by email.
Abstracts not uploaded prior to the submission deadline can NOT participate at the conference and at the competition respectively. Updated presentations can NOT be replaced during the conference.