SUBMISSION DEADLINE JULY 15th, 2020
Participation to the congress will be permitted to studies containing original material in osteopathic research, but priority will be given to original and new relevant works, that can fuel the debate on the topics of “Tomorrow's Osteopathy” :
- Innovative approaches in osteopathic practice and research
- Professional identity and valorization
- Osteopathic clinical models
- Medicalization, ethics, gatekeeping and referral
- Challenges in public health
- Digitalization of health care
- Networking in interdisciplinarity
The Scientific Committee will be responsible of abstracts acceptance or rejection as well as type of presentation.
Submit your abstract through the online procedure.
For assistance please email : email@example.com
Abstracts must be submitted in English.
Maximum length of the text is 500 words excluding title, authors and affiliations.
Abstracts should use the following structured format :
- Type of research
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The author(s) guarantee(s) to have respected the copyright and intellectual property rights.
- The author(s) is (are) responsible for any data posted and must also ensure that the research presented is in accord with ethical principles governing research on animals and humans, as well as (where applicable) the Declaration of Helsinki.
- In case of abstract acceptance, at least one of the authors ensures to be present at the congress.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to contact the author or the institution for any clarification during the process of reviewing and before the final decision.
Submit your abstract through the online procedure. For assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Process of Scientific Review
Process of Scientific Review
The Scientific Committee, is composed by researchers, clinical specialists and clinical osteopaths. Abstracts will be reviewed by at least 3 members of the Scientific Committee.
The selection will be based on several criteria: scientific relevance, pertinence of the hypothesis, consistency of methods applied, relevance of results presented, potential study opportunity and relevance to the main topics of the congress.
The Scientific Committee will decide which abstracts will be presented during the congress. The best abstracts will be rewarded to be presented as oral presentations during the congress. All other accepted abstracts will be presented as a poster.
All accepted abstracts will be published on the official website and on proceedings book of the congress.
Authors will be notified of acceptance by the 8th of August 2020 by email.
Abstracts not uploaded prior to the submission deadline can NOT participate at the conference and at the competition respectively. Updated presentations can NOT be replaced during the conference.