The COME Collaboration National Centre for Belgium is integral part of the COME Collaboration Foundation
with its specific competencies and features regarding the national territory.
NACE Belgium deals mainly with:
- The definition, action, promotion and coordination of the Foundation's program in the Belgian National territory
- Coordinates and supports the activity carried out by the Foundation into the national territory
- Build and boost the team of people who develop COME activities in Belgium
- It deals with creating collaborations and synergies with public and private entities, in order to increase the dissemination of osteopathic practice and the development of scientific and clinical research.
- Collecting funds to support COME projects both nationally and internationally.
- Develop and disseminate COME project outcomes and results at national and international level.